[New Release] ETUDE HOUSE LOOK AT MY EYES NEW COLOR 2014

Helloo..! Helloo..! XD
I know this june I already reach 10 Post.. so this post will break my perfect 10 post every months..
But I cannot wait to tell you all that I want to collect some of Etude House eyeshadow..
Etude House never fail to make me dissapointed when talk about their eyeshadow or eyeliner..
I love all their eye makeup except their mascara.. lols..
alright talking about eyeshadows, recently I become so addicted into a natural korean makeup..
My makeup line also into a korean girl not gyaru..
So today I want to share about Etude House new color that I want to buy..
Later I'll post so many about other collection from other brands also.. so just wait.. XD
By the way there is new range color in this 2014..
(All Pic credit to: etudehouse.co.kr)
 Start with..

1. Look at My eyes Cafe
 All I know about this series is almost all eyeshadows is matte.. I only have one of this series so,
I really really want to try other color.. 

2. Look At My Eyes Jewel
This is all about shimmer eyeshadow.. wow.. glittery, sparkly... XD




3. Look at My Eyes New
This is the mix between jewel and cafe.. some are matte, some are shimmer..





I hope I can save money to buy all of them..
Which one is your favorite eyeshadow from Etude House?
share with me..^^