K-LENS POP 4VISION CC GREEN LENS REVIEW

Helllooo..!!!
Another Circle Lens review..
This one, KLens Pop Kindly send me this lens to try..XD
I'm so excited...
This time I'll review my new green lens called 4Vision CC Green Lens..

yuhuuu finally I got a green lens..
I hope this lens make my eyes looks so green like Indian Girls.. lol...

 (pic kredit to www.Klenspop.com)
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Brand: 4Vision
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.6 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Life Span: 1 year
Country of origin: South Korea
Price: $17




KlensPop sent me this lens with a free eyedrop and cute lenscase.. XD
The package arrived safely with bubble warp also.. thank you so much to Klens Pop..
Alright Let's jump into the review..^^

PACKAGING
this lens come with a bottle packaging so this a little bit fragile, If you
drop it then broken, sure the water will spill out..
I love the pattern of this brand, flowery with CC mark.. so cute right??

COLOR AND PATTERN
This lens have 3 colors, black in the outer, soft green and yellow in the middle..
the pattern also so natural looks like a iris pattern, so natural..!
when you see the color for sure you'll a little bit dissapointed, because the color
is so natural and soft.. but, after you use it, you'll surprise..!!

COMFORTABLE
This lens is very very thin..
Becareful you can rip it if you don't take care this lens carefully..
so about the comfortable, when you use it, you'll fell you don't use anything in your eyes..
just like I said that this lens is very thin..
Very comfortable in my sensitive eyes..

as you can see the different between when you use this lens and when you see the lens in the case?
really more give you a perfect green natural color to your eyes..
especially If you have a brown eyes like me, the color more blendable into your eyes.. ^^

ENLARGEMENT
This lens make your eyes more bigger but not too dolly, so this
perfect for everyday use without looks so fake or too bigger..
so for bigger diameter lens lover, I think this lens will make you sad lols.. XD

OVERALL
I love this lens..
Very comfort, and the color really blendable..!^^
I don't have any bad comment for this lens..

FOR BUYING
www.klenspop.com
FB: KLensPOP