ETUDE HOUSE PLAY 101 PENCIL #1 & #42 REVIEW

Helloo girls..!
Yeay another review about my favorite product..
Still remember that I already review this pencil shade #8 Here..
But even I a little bit hate about the texture which is hard to blend, I still want to try another color..
Since this is comes with 50 shade and another 10 new shade is coming.. so total is 60 colors..!
All new shade also impressed me.. you can read the new shade here..

PRODUCT INFORMATION

Weight: 0.5gr
Comes with 50 Colors + 10 New shades
This is an auto pencil, you need to twist the bottom of the pencil..

 PACKAGING
the box have exactly color with the color of your pencil.. the number of your shade also you can see it on the bottom of your box.. below is the ingredients list..


The expired of the product is 18 months after opening..
every pencils have their own ingredients and texture..

INGREDIENTS
Shade #1
Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane,
Polyethylene, Ceresin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic wax, Polyisobuene.

Shade #42
Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerfera (candelilla) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax,
Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Wax, Iron Oxides (CI 77492),
Iron Oxides (CI 77499), C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-2, Triisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

Just like I said, that this is an auto pencil, so twist the bottom of your pencil to open it..
the sharperner has a same color with your shades..
For the pencil it self, the pencil have a light grey color.. I think the pencil is very simple, I really curious about the new shades.. their new color have a different packaging..!
will love to try it later..^^

TEXTURE
Shade #1
this pencil have a creamy texture and glides easily to your eyes..
this pencil is an eyeliner.. the color is very pigmented and black..
By the way this pencil dries fast, so draw your eyeline as fast as possible..

Shade #42
It's very creamy and matte.. perfect for contouring and your eyebrow..
I think shade #42 will be finished soon, because it's really very creamy..
so becareful if you drop it maybe it'll be broke..



this pencil is really waterproof and not smudging.. even in my oily lids, number #1 still stay all day long.. even hard to remove using makeup remover..
Totally fall in love with this eyeliner..
Number #42 also very waterproof and stay even I rub my eyebrows..

If you curious about the swatch on my eyes and eyebrows, you can check my tutorial below:
http://cherriesspink.blogspot.com/2014/11/tutorial-etude-house-cute-daily-makeup.html

I use this pencils for the tutorial..
this pencil don't have any weird scents..
this pencils is definetly my favorite now..!

What I like about this Product:
~ Cheap around $5- $6
~ Very creamy
~ Pigmented
~ Waterproof
~ Smudgeproof

What I don't like about this product:
~ Hard to blend
~ Hard to remove (shade #1)

ALright.. see ya in my next post..^^
Thank you for keeping reading my blog till now..!
really apprecite it..!