[New Release] ETUDE HOUSE MY BEAUTY TOOLS BRUSHES

Holla..! Beauty readers..
so this is my another new release post from Etude House..
I don't know why I'm so addicted to something new in Etude House website..
I always want to share to you if the 'New' items are really makes me interesting..
If not interesting I wouldn't share it to you..
so this night I saw at Etude House website and I saw something very cute products..
are you curious?
Let's we take a look..^^


EYE BRUSHES








LIP BRUSHES

FACE BRUSHES & PUFF









so are you interesting??
I'm totally in..!!
wanna collect them all If I have chance..
this new appearance of their brushes is so amazing I think.. more cute and ellegant.. still remember the 'old' version of this brushes?
the 'old' version have a black color handle and black color brushes..
which one you like? the old or the new?
I love the new one..
alright for the last, all picture I take from Etude House site and edited by me..^^