ETUDE HOUSE OH! M'EYE LASH SLIMCARA VOLUME AND CURL REVIEW

Yuhuu..~!
I think that this is my 3rd mascara review buahahaha..!
I rarely use mascara, not a big fans using mascara.. lols..~
Today I gonna review a cute little mascara from Etude..
I almost gave up to buy Etude House Mascara.. the first reason is their mascara is always clump on my eyes.. the second reason is Etude's mascara is hard to dry on my eyes.. 
I already their Lash Perm 3 step mascara and it's totally makes me dissapointed..
so I search another Etude's mascara review and found this mascara..
Since it's cheap why not we take a look? ^^







PRODUCT INFORMATION

"Curling mascara with slim brush for detailed volume from the deep end without lumping"

Price: $6
Size: 4gr

INGREDIENTS
Water, Beeswax, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, VP/VA Copolymer, Styrene/ Acrylates/ Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Polyisobutene, Acacia Senegal Gum, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Alcohol, Polyvynil Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Csprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN) Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Black 2 (CI 77266), Mica]




PACKAGING
This mascara comes without any box just a seal to prove it's new.. 
This mascara also will expire in 6 months..
the packaging is so simple and elegant, with a black color and pink description..



TEXTURE
One thing that I love so much from this mascara is the brush..
The brush is so small and thin, really make me easily use it to the top and bottom lashes..
This mascara have a light texture which is fast to dry, not clump, and not sticky..
totally different with their Lash Perm 3 step mascara.. 
this mascara also don't have any weird smell.. 

My eyes is quite sensitive to mascara.. sometimes when I use mascara, my eyes will hurt If
the wind start to attack me.. Dunno why.. when I don't use mascara my eyes just perfectly fine..
but this mascara totally not like that.. I think the formula is 

This mascara claims "Volume and curl"
but I think when I use this on my lashes it's just more longer and curl but not volume..
Perhaps because my lashes is really thin.. lols..~!

On that picture I don't use any curler to curl my lashes, just want to see the curl effect..
It's make my lashes more curl but not that "curl" still need a curler to add more curl effect..
If you ask me is that waterproof and smudgeproof?
the answer is Yes.. It's waterproof and smudgeproof as long as you don't rub your eyes hardly.. 
that picture above, I rub very hard until it's a little bit missing.. 
so, this mascara should be in your pocket also.. lols..
Especially for beginners.. This mascara really perfect to start practice makeup..  

so, what I like about this product is:
~ not clump and fast dry
~ thin brush..!
~ easy to use
~waterproof and smudgeproof

What I don't like about this product is:
~ none