[New Release] PLAY 101 PENCIL & DEAR MY BLOOMING LIPS-TALK NEW SHADES

Holla girls..
I've checked Etude House website today and I got this super happy news..
Etude house release some new shades for their Play 101 pencil and Dear my blooming lips-talk..
Play 101 pencil already have 50 shades and now they will have 10 new shades..
and for Dear my blooming lips-talk, they will have 6 new shades..
Both of this product is really one of my favorite items..
ok, let's we jump into the main post..



Pony is really georgeous with this two new looks..
I think, Etude choose the right person to promote this product.. 
I don't know how about if Etude not choose Pony, this product maybe not too much interesting..

I'm trully want to try number #56, #52 and #58
this new color also comes with new packaging.. more attractive and sparkly..!


for the lipstick I trully want to try number OR224 and PP501.. 
the color is more soft and coral.. 

how about you all ? which shade you would like to try?
see yaa..! ^^