[New Release] TONYMOLY COOLING ME & KILLING ME PROOF COLLECTION SUMMER 2015

Hey Girls.. Almost all brand release some new summer collection right?  XD
It's very interesting for me, since I live in the tropical country which have a long summer.. hahaha.. This time I gonna share a new product from Tonymoly.. This product already release one or two weeks ago if I'm not mistaken.. The collection called Cooling Me Proof and Killing Me Proof.. Wow that's a unique name.. I rarely share a new release from other brand but since mostly at the summer almost all brands have a unique collection so I'll share it with you all.. <3
Summer always identic with blue and bling-bling color.. Even Innisfree also release with a blue theme.. XD Alright Let's we jump into the items..

1. Tonymoly Cooling Me Proof Face Tone Skin Tint SPF30 PA++
[Price: 14.000 won]
I already saw the first impression on youtube about this foundation and the result is great.. A high coverage but too bad the shade is very fair.. the darkest shade is natural beige.. I really want to try this since it's give a high coverage and this foundation is very easy to blend.. 



2. Tonymoly Cooling Me Proof Liptone Get It Tint Water Bar
[Price: 8.000 won]
This is a liptint bar with a very light but give a nice pigmented color.. This liptint bar only provide two colors and both of them have a red shades...



3. Tonymoly Killing Me Proof Eyetone Duo Shadow
[Price: 6.000 won]
Tonymoly release a single eyeshadow before and this summer they release a duo shadow.. I really love eyeshadow.. hahaha Everytime a new brand release a new collection I always try to search their eyemakeup first especially eyeshadow.. <3 With a 4 color of choice I really want to try the orange shade.. 


4. Tonymoly Killing Me Proof Back Gel Super Fit Eyeliner
[Price: 8.800 won]
I really surprise when I saw this on the Tonymoly site, this eyeliner already sold out.. what a nice product to try.. when a new product is sold out, It mean the product is greattttt...!!!



5. Tonymoly Killing Me Proof Nail Polish & Stylish Flash Tattoo
[Price: 3.000 won & 3.500 won]
Ah summer collection nail polish always blue.. Innisfree also release blue.. XD The blue color make me want to grab them all.. 


How about that collection girlsss? Really an interesting collection.. I do want to try the eyeliner, the eyeshadow and the foundation.. <3
See ya in the next new release post.. XD Next I'll post about aritaum collection.. 
All images credit to Tonymoly Korea..
Edited by me..