BLOG SALE

HI guys, Because I have some of my makeup items which I rarely use so I decide to sell it here.. I write it in English and Indonesian so This blog sale is international. Everyone can purchase.. Ok before we go to the main sell, I want to share few rules.. PLEASE read the rules first before ask me a question under this post..

1. All product is fresh, even they are preloved, I sell a fresh not an expired product..
2. I'll give you a detailed information about the product, so always read the information first..
3. I already washed the sponge with a hygiene process..
4. For International and Indonesian, I'll send the package via regular Post, If the International buyer want to use EMS just tell me directly..^^ I'll give you the exact price after you already decide to buy and can't cancel it If you already fix..!
5. If you buy more than $40 I can consider to give you a free shipping, but this is don't mean I will give you a free shipping, I'll consider it and see where you live at..
6. International buyer must pay via paypal and for Indonesian buyer must pay via BCA..
7. For negotiation, I can give a discount If you buy more than 3 items..

To buy you must send me an email with this information:
Name:
Address (with postal code):
Phone number:
Item you want to buy:

After you send that Email, you can't cancel it, so If you are not sure yet, please don't send email to me.. You can send it to ----> Cherriess.pink@gmail.com



Hi guys, karena aku punya beberapa makeup yang ga kepake jadi aku putuskan untuk dijual aja disini.. Aku nulis post ini dalam dua bahasa jadi Blog sale ini tu International. Semua orang bisa beli.. Ok, sebelum kita masuk ke jualannya, aku mau share beberapa rules dulu, TOLONG baca rulesnya sebelum nanya di bagian comment..

1. Semua produk masi fresh belum kedaluarsa..
2. Aku akan tulis semua detail tentang produk, jadi tolong baca dulu..
3. Aku udah cuci spongenya dengan bersih..
4. Untuk Indonesia aku akan kirim menggunakan POS, karna JNE mahal.. Untuk ongkirnya akan aku beritahu setelah kamu fix membeli..
5. Kalau beli lebih dari 500rb aku akan memberikan free ongkir khusus untuk Indonesia aja yaa..^^
6. Untuk yang tinggal di Indonesia wajib transfer via BCA
7. Untuk nego, aku bisa memberikan diskon apabila beli lebih dari 3 barang..

Buat membeli kamu harus kirim email dengan informasi sebagai berikut:
Nama:
Alamat (sama kode pos):
No TLP: 
Item yang mau kamu beli:

Setelah mengirim email, berarti nggak bisa cancel alias udah fix, jadi kalau belum yakin jangan kirim Email dulu.. Emailnya ini ----> Cherriess.pink@gmail.com 

Let's go to the Product that I sell..!

1. Innisfree Face Designing Duo #1 Cozy Noon Sunlight
Condition/ kondisi: 90%, Used 2-3 times
Expired: - Manufactured date: 5 Jan 2015
Reason for sell: Rarely use anymore
No Box
Price: $8/ 90rb

2. The Saem Eco Soul Power Edge Gel Liner #2 Deep Brown
Condition/ kondisi: 85%, used 5-6 times
Expired: 7 Des 2016
Reason for sell: Already purchased another eyeliner
With Box
Price: $6/ 60rb

3. Missha 7 Days Tinted eyebrow #Maroon Brown SOLD



4. Etude House Dust Cut Facial Mist
Condition/ kondisi: 80%, Used several times
Expired: - Manufactured date: 7 April 2014
Reason for sell: Rarely go outside my house anymore..
No Box
Price: $7/ 70rb

THat's all for now, In the future If I want to add some blog sale again, I'll edit this post.. If you have any question outside from the information that  I given, you can comment below..^^

Itu aja buat sekarang, dimasa depan kalo ada beberapa barang yang ingin ku jual lagi, aku akan edit post ini.. Kalau ada pertanyaan diluar dari informasi yang udah kuberikan, kalian bisa komen di bawah.. ^^

xoxo.. Liza