[New Release] ARITAUM ALL DAY LASTING FOUNDATION

Hi Cutie Cherries.. ~!
Lately summer has become a hit topic everywhere.. Yeay.. I love summer time, a lot of great makeup collection which is take care of oily and sebum, a new sunblock type, and many more.. I really love summer, the makeup collection from many brands is always catch my eyes at summer.. hahaha..
This time I wanna share about a new collection from Aritaum.. Yes, Aritaum also release their summer collection.. 
Yeay. Everything that comes in the summer always put a long lasting, sebum control, pore care, and anything that really help my oily-combi skin.. This time Aritaum collection really catch my eyes.. They release a long lasting collection and also a new lippies.. XD

1. Aritaum All Day Lasting Primer SPF44 PA++
[Price: 9.000won]
This primer is has a long lasting effect which make your make up last long without darkening.. This primer also claim that it makes our skin silky and fixes uneven skintone.. 


2. Aritaum All Day Lasting Foundation SPF30 PA++
[Price: 13.000won]
Not only the primer, Aritaum also release their foundation.. When I search about this foundation I got a video from a youtube that already review this.. I'll share the video at the bottom of the post.. 


3. Aritaum All Day Make up Fixer
[Price: 10.000won]
This fixer make your make up stay all day, so everyone who get problem with oily skin, you definetly need this for your skin.. 


4. Aritaum All Day Compact Foundation SPF22 PA+++
[Price: 12.000won]
I think not only a liquid foundation, they also release a compact foundation.. I never try a compact foundation before, but I think this foundation is really perfect for a buzy and lazy girl to fix their face fast and easy.. 


5. Aritaum All Day Tip Concealer
[Price: 6.000won]
This is the most thing that catch my eyes over all the All Day lasting collection, I really want to try their concealer.. The concealer seems very good and give a matte finish.. 


6. Aritaum Color Lasting Tint
[Price: 8.000won]
This is a new product from Aritaum also called Color Lasting Tint.. Aritaum liipies is my favorite.. They have a good pigmentation.. I wanna try this also, I already saw soo many youtubers try this and say that this product is good.. XD


So Is there any thing that you want to try from this collection? Anyway, I already saw that Jolse already sell this on their website with a good price also.. Better you try this before the discount is over.. XD By the way If you curious about the swatch or how good the product is, I think this video gonna make you want to try them.. Here is the video:


See yaa girlss..~!
All Picture credit to Aritaum Web, edited by me..