ETUDE HOUSE EASY AND QUICK PEN LINER REVIEW

Hello Hello..~
Happy Sunday Everyone..^^
Today I gonna review a nice eyeliner.. hoaa..
I'm a big fan of eye makeup than lips makeup, so I'll buy more eye product than lips product..
and today I'm so happy because I'll share about a new "poison" for every makeup junkie..


PRODUCT INFORMATION

"This easy and quick waterproof eye liner thoroughly covers in between lashes with its ultrathin lead to provide eyes with all-day intense definition with just one touch." Etude House site


Brand: Etude House
Volume : 0.6 gr
Price: $9
Shade : - 

INGREDIENTS 

WATER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BLACK 2 (CI 77266), STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER, BEHENETH-30, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, AGRIMONIA EUPATORIA EXTRACT, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, MADECASSOSIDE, PANTHENOL, ALCOHOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL




PACKAGING
This eyeliner comes with a nice white simple box.. I don't know why but I love the box so much..
Looks like a box of pencil, have a 'back to school' theme..
the eyeliner it self comes with a cute grey polkadot pattern.. 
the cap looks like a cap of pen.. 


TEXTURE
This eyeliner is very waterproof and quite impressive..!
they hold on my oily eyelid for a long time without smudging.. <3
and I love the big pen liner.. because I usually draw my eyeline with a bold liner than a thin liner.. 
but don't worry for wing eyeliner lovers, you can use this eyeliner for your wing eyeliner..

as you can see on that picture above, this eyeliner is waterproof and smudgeproof..
I think this is the best pen liner from Etude House..
If you compare with Drawing Show liner, this one is more affordable and moreee smudgeproof..
This eyeliner also cheap.. only $9..
By the way you can use it to fill your waterline.. sometimes, I found that most of eyeliner pen type can't be used at the waterline, but this one is fit perfectly to your waterline..
Really suitable for sensitive eyes..
try it girls.. really recommended.. XD



What I like about this product is
~ cheap..^^
~ waterproof and smudgeproof
~ easy to use
~suitable for sensitive eyes

What I don't like about this product is:
~ only one shade available..


see yaa in the next post..^^
I have many new product that I'll review it soon..