[New Release] ETUDE HOUSE PRINCESS HAPPY ENDING COLLECTION

Helooooo...
I'm soo excited.. today I gonna share about another new collection from Etude House..
Etude House release a princess collection with Disney.. 
this time story is princess happy ending...
I always love Disney Princess just like the new Cinderella Cushion Case that I already review it here..


I really like Cinderella she is so pretty and very kind..
In this collection there are 4 princess Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine..

ok no more talking lets start...
.
.
.
1. Snow White Precious Mineral BB Cream SPF 30 PA++
this is only an ordinary BB cream range from Etude but have a very cute packaging..
I love Etude House face make up but I'm only fall in love with their cushion.. not their BB Cream.. XD
Price: 15.000 won

2. Jasmine Lash Perm Proof Shockcara
they claim that this mascara is super waterproof.. but just like usually, I don't love Etude Mascara..
they are clumpy in my eyes..
Price: 11.000 won
3. Belle Rose Cheek Blusher
yeay who loves blusher?? I love blusher from Etude House..
they give me a natural complexion with a cheap price of course.. XD
it comes with 2 color, kinda remind me with their cushion blusher..
Price: 8.500 won

4. Cinderella Shadow Glitter Fairy (I'm not sure about the exactly name)
This is a cream shadow with a lot of glitter.. it comes with 3 colors..
I'm not sure about the names because I translate it, soo If there is a mistake I'm sorry.. lol
Price: 8.000 won (very cheap, I'll buy it maybe.. lol)

5. Princess Happy Ending Lips
This lipstick belong to snow white and belle..
Snow white have a very bright red lips and Belle have a purple lips..
I love the Belle color..! the Belle color is really same with Dear My Blooming Lips-talk shade PK019 that will I review soon..
Price: 9.000 won
6. Princess Happy Ending Nail Kit
Every Princess have their own nail polish here.. lol..
for nail lovers, you're must buy this set.. very lovely and cute color..
price: 6.500 won

soo which one is your fave??
for me I love the shadow and the blusher.. XD
Maybe If I have money I'll buy it.. but If my money already run out, I'll just keep it into my wishlist..
see yaa in the next post..