INTRODUCING Q-DEPOT

Hello all <3
Today I gonna do an introducing about a new online shop that focused on Korean cosmetics, so many Korean online shopping and Q-depot is one of them now, Q-depot is a complete Korean cosmetics store that ship directly from Korea also.. 

I really love this store because they have a pink layout hahaha.. Since it's a new store, I would like to introduce this store to you.. They have so many facilities that they provide for their costumer.. One of the best facilities is they have 'shop by solution' sidebar which is helpful for everyone to choose which product is the best for the costumer.. 


They have 'shop by skin type'.. They also provide free shipping for order above $69.. Not only a complete information, they also provide a live chat costumer service.. you can ask about anything about Korean cosmetics from that facilities..


If you want to know about them more, you can scrool down the page and you can found all about their information such as contact us, about us, payment method and what kind of shipping that they provide.. I'm quite impresive with their website, even they are a new store, they provide a full information so you don't need to worry about them.. 

I try to ask something to their customer service and they reply me very fast.. everyone know that I love fast customer service.. <3 

Here is the list of the brands that they carry.. WOW, I just can say it's almost complete and I can browse about a new brand that I never heard before such as Shara-shara, dewytree, and many more..  I think you all can try to shop with them, because they sell almost all brands that you might be interested in.. 

Well, I hope this information will help you more.. I want to try shopping from them also.. I think I already introduce 4 online shops with this also.. I love to introduce any shop that I think very interesting and worth to try.. 

xoxo..~!