Unboxing Althea Box: Perfect Cover Box + Tutorial

Hi Beauties... This time I want to introduce to you one of online shop that made me want to start spending money on it.. I think most of you already know Althea, one of biggest online shop that start their steps about one year before and famous with their beauty box.. Their beauty box isn't a mini size or samples but full size product..! This time I got a box called Perfect Cover Box.. This box contain items for oily skin..!!!!!! If you curious please keep reading.. πŸ’š

I always lazy to buy a surprise beauty box because sometimes their beauty box is only contain mini size.. πŸ˜ž so when I heard and see a lot of my blogger friends try Althea, I want to try it too..
This time I got This Perfect Cover Box that really suit my skin profile.. I have an oily-combi skin, that's why I really love trying this box..


One word for their packaging is CUTE.. They also have limited boxes when there is an event such as Christmas or Lunar New Year.. For Indonesian we can receive free shipping for minimal order Rp 299.000,-.. Cheap right?? Usually online shop only provide free shipping for order at $50..
their items also 100% authentic directly from Korea, and you know, their shipping method is very fast, only about one week.. I'm super impressed..



Product that I get this time is:
  1. Clio Kill Cover Conceal Cushion SPF45 PA++
  2. Clio Microfine Oil Control Fix Mist
  3. Secret Key Cover Up Skin Perfecter SPF30 PA++
  4. Witch Pouch Perfect Cover Concealer
  5. Memebox It's My Lip Crayon RD01

I'll review the product separately in another post girlsss.. So please wait my review.. I already review the cushion first, because in this post I'll share the tutorial in youtube, I need more time to edit the video.. πŸ’œ


xoxo πŸ’“ See you in my next review..